20 Reasons Why I LOVE You List! - It's Complicated

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 20, 2019

20 Reasons Why I LOVE You List!

Ah, they say when you love someone you don't know the reason. Sounds quite true, but have you ever thought your partner want assurance that you are feeling the same? It is an important part of a relationship to be silly and count those reasons why you love your partner so here are our first 20 starter reasons why I love you!

happy couple

1. I love you because I like the person I am when I am with you. You know how to bring out the good in me.

2. You make me safe. I can be untrusting to the whole but with you, I am on my own.

3. I like the way you tease me. It makes me feel like I am so lovable creature on this planet.

4. I love you because you seem to know me more than I know myself.

5. I love you because even if we fight, I know you are always there. I do not have to sugarcoat things because I'm scared you'd left.

6. I love you because you just know how to make peace with my demon, you know how to mend my hurt and clean up my mess.

7. I love you because you can make me laugh even if problems are weighing me down.

8. I love you because you know how to crack inspiration out of a hopeless situation.

9. I love you because you understand even if I'm not talking. You know what's in my head without saying anything, I find it so amazingly beautiful.

10. I love you because you are so sexy and I could not believe you are mine.

11. I love you because we are so different and we are so the same.

12. I love you because you are so patient and loving when times I couldn't even be patient and loving to myself.

13. I love how I can just tell you about anything.

14. I love you because you have great stories to tell of just about anything.

15. I love you because you inspired me to be successful. You are pushing me to what I become now.

16. I love you because you know when to leave me alone and won't feel grumpy about it.

17. I love you because you know just what to do when I am flaring in madness and anger.

18. I love you because when no one believes in me and look down on me, you are still there staying on my side and believing I can make it.

19. I love you because you make my tummy full.

20. I love you because I am a kid again when I am with you.

Not all of us may admit it but it really sparks love especially if partner tells how they feel randomly, unexpectedly. Telling one of those reasons why you love them uplifts their spirit and make them so adored. Our list is perfect for occasions like birthday, anniversary, or even on a normal day when you are having chitchat with your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad