11 Savage Truth Life Wants To Teach YOU - It's Complicated

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

11 Savage Truth Life Wants To Teach YOU

Often times, people around us or even yourself are just unwilling to face the truth. They are the dreamers and they feel helpless. With few punches and stormy nights life thrown them, they get uninspired. You can keep pushing them to the set goals, yet you find them unwise to take any actions.

life, happiness, teacher, two hands

We find only a few that welcomes the truth. Mostly, they find it comforting to hear lies rather learn to discern truth and embrace wisdom even if it will rip your soul because it makes you feel you are uprooted from the soil you were planted and nobody likes that feeling. When in fact, you are at that stage of life because life itself prepared you for the opportunity you are about to behold.

It could be the opportunity only you have the power to unlock. It is designed to accompany you throughout your life and all it asks for you is not to go against the current. Let the waves of life takes you to where you are supposed to be, so here is some brutal truth life had been trying to teach you.

1.  Life: I give you the experience you do not want, but you need

Life doesn't favor those who want to have things they want in order. I throw a series of failures in order to let success penetrate your soul. And so, do not ask I be fair because of the bitter experience you have to undergo. It was there as a sharpening tool and that it asks you to give a positive response as you heading down the exit door.

2. Life: It's alright to have a BREAK. You are not always at high performance on stage

When stress overwhelms your being, you are permitted to take a sit and enjoy your coffee. Even if I act like I wanting to steal everything from you, you ought to stand strong yet never forgetting that you deserve each break from time to time. I know your mind can be so tricky, it will load bullets of disappointments. I can make you think that the ocean you sail is so stormy and disturb to gives you a feeling of retreat but I will be jealous if you take some quiet time to indulge to yourself because these are often the moment you renewed your spirit to take the first plunge I never see you could make.

3. Life: My wrath is for those arrogant and proud, I make them remember they are nothing when they forget the reality.

The status and comfort around you will never be lasting. I was made to create a wake-up call for everyone who is on their bed creating fancy that they be on still dreaming state. I never rejoice for anyone who does not have a sense of gratitude and I can slap your face with discipline. The pain will make you think you could never stand to face tomorrow.

4. Life: I am an ending series of reading and rereading. You can always stop, make a pause and continue.

When I set thorns on your way, I will often have your roads so full that no space for your feet to get space unless you are willing to set and get hurt. That is why it is necessary for you to stop and pause in a while, to give a proper and better launch the next day. I can steer your energy, you can sit down but never allow to self-pity because I am here to remind you that stops and breaks are to open your eyes that potentials are waiting at you in the end but you need to bring the courage of your heart. You have to develop surviving skills so you can face all the adversities I dropped.

5. Life: I want you to follow the moral principles within you

You could be battling and hustling 24/7 days for promotion but unless you know how to inspire others despite your inner battle I will not set on your shoulder. I adhere you to be at peace with the values you have to carry even if at times you don't agree to it. You have limited time, I am here for always and so make it and pursue what is valued within you.

6. Life: I am tricky. I make you think money controls life but if you are prudent enough accepting what you have in your possession makes it worthwhile.

You can let your time consumed by working all day. I can let you think I go where the money is abundant but it is never my will that you shall take this lesson at your heart. When money and life go together, we can comfort you temporarily at night but it will never bring you fulfillment at all. The two of us will even make you feel more empty for each passing day.

7. Life: I can give you convenience if you will double your effort

I am not willing to give you something without a sacrifice. If you want something from me, you must also be willing to leave something behind. You are just a butterfly. I am life and until you know how to unpack the stone you want to carry with your flight, you will never reach an inch from the leaves you used to sit.

8. Life: I am always giving a test for living, but the best test to take is a test with yourself

Do not wish to compare how I am to others. Do not wish to have me treat you like the way I treat the life of others. I gave each of you the design you fit and the best win is when you win yourself. I am never an enemy to anyone, nor I wish I be. I am a teacher and you are just supposed to compete against yourself. And so, strive to be the best version of you in the past.

9. Life: I will proceed in others life as just your own. I will never pause doing things even if without YOU

I will not wait for you. If you wish to take the time slowly, you are free to do so. You can hurt others and loathe them, but this doesn't make them pay any attention to you. They have their own set of test, and they are to keep an eye on that. They will be busy with that and your hurting words will create a wound in others living that makes them ignore you for always.

And so, make every encounter you had a chance with an opportunity to leave to be an inspiring one. If you could not able to help any soul in your passing road, do not do anything that could intensely make them feel their hurt. Pouring salt to their wound may make them suffer more, your words may one day be forgotten but what you made them feel have a lasting influence in them.

10. Life: I have tons of opportunities but it will only for those who have wide doors to accept and endure the work.

You can never pick your beginnings starts but you can always have a choice how to work hard. The family you are with aren't of your choice, it is yours to adjust to things if you want better results. Put your talent and intelligence on your work and I will reciprocate everything you gave. People who are good at complaining never see me trying to help them out that's why wanting to leave is my first resolve. Until they learn not to expect and just be grateful, they can never share me joyfully with the rest.

11. Life: I bring people who likes your ride so you know how to reach your destination

And so, do not think those around you doesn't serve any purpose. The people who will bully and hate you are supposed to inspire you more to be your best but you be unwise to bring with you their hurt. They are just to hitch your ride when you are on top of everything, but you need to pick those people I entrusted to stay with you on difficult times. You need to distinguish who are parasites and which you can truly allow with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad